Re: Got it! CCIE #21946 posted 09/04/2008
- Subject: Re: Got it! CCIE #21946
- From: "Paul Alexander" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:40:23 +0100
- Cc: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender :to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references :x-google-sender-auth; bh=FdHVdypgR1uEza/3kkpxg2KsM/WuXdZF6nWsRYh4mho=; b=JDiUg4VWq6O1a4sccS2RyqJwNLmkyDR52ETXCBFL1s1mLVyQKmOOOEdTWHHkzwAT8C diTn35hEywHj5PjNwtRqRbKQdl3+x5F45DfBfBsduDJsmX5EI5/y4ubZuV63SD/bnUgM ZfwCC2P7HEaTN8QYZph443q0lHNl8mkTnw7Mk=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=T8EO8bDqPE/gP6jYjPULqwt5Ktod2l0t9fchBuS9UzmnbAO1t2vcXK5UMP1zLhcVNk 97WgqJ0KwkFLmP9zBDqHAFtAfp6v0REyLnl8aod9Ht6+AQu6qIKpir+aEcscs0lRicdi 9ZbylWg2dkcRkKq6EC9cjjUlnWmrzEq3gyBSY=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <A34D7921-1317-47AC-9C6C-EC5B6F876D34@rickmur.nl> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Thanks for the advice guys. I think I will end up adjusting my LAB date.
Question is whether or not I do it now, or once I'm at the bootcamp. My only
thought process here is the price of flights now as opposed to a week or two
before I need to book....
Maybe i'll do a Mock Lab or two before I make that decision?
On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 8:04 AM, Fahad Khan <fahad.khan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Wow...very emotional....congrats!!!!
> On 9/4/08, Rick Mur <rick@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi group,
> > I can't explain how great the feeling is to be able to write this little
> > e-mail!
> > After about 10 months of study I got my number at first attempt today in
> > San Jose.
> > It's soo cool to see yourself in the verification tool.
> > The lab was a really great experience just as the past 2 weeks at the
> > Internetwork Expert bootcamp @ Reno,NV.
> > I finished the lab in about 3,5 hours just after lunch and had plenty of
> > time reviewing every question again and again. I think I read every
> > and examined every answer about 100 times, reloaded the rack 5 times, did
> > tcl scripts 10 times. Just to be sure of every question.
> > When I walked out of the building I had a really neutral feeling about
> > result. I knew I had checked everything but still didn't know what to
> > expect, but a few minutes after 12:30pm the damned message: Your CCIE
> > report is now available, which makes it even more stressful when you have
> > log-in with 2 credentials before you see your result and luckily it was a
> > fantastic one!
> > I'd like to thank Scott Morris and Brian McGahan for giving an excellent
> > bootcamp which really helped me to reach this exam level!
> > Rick Mur
> > CCIE #21946
> > Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
> > _______________________________________________________________________
> > Subscription information may be found at:
> > http://www.groupstudy.com/list/CCIELab.html
> Fahad Khan
> Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
> Subscription information may be found at: