RE: Got it! CCIE #21946 posted 09/04/2008
- Subject: RE: Got it! CCIE #21946
- From: "Toyos Yooyen" <toyosyoo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 18:24:08 +0700
- Cc: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Content-language: en-us
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references :in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=sGWv2I/xrw+hZ/do89caXlT85NGcJPCvRwcqwpssKDA=; b=JJ7TvUBqzQaLo8/yC1T/ZRQLHHKJ6Myq68hq/zopVyW7AFK/AeO5ifQAJr4/+OVJWL eFGkf7BisaA1mHjuRjSmOw9CXu3gdX3CvIo3oH4sMU4QUmuQegw08G3rQmlTMz4M+fYs EmmcEqlHhvRIIIYRrP/wFDiE+5JAbifj1IaLQ=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; b=I1TkhZc0p7fWvaFBDYHkNBS64pZxcQuORjGq2vWPINrTmt/kpxJ6F7TINM5XO1y+wM /QBzsWjudvH9SvVb5PUl6R4pgwnhkGpPZXMf1/pTjXI4qZUO6Ku+MUP/AYggJadic3qY knuloaTF2jVlr/emdZrSoib/mZqoUjgLtgYGA=
- In-reply-to: <A34D7921-1317-47AC-9C6C-EC5B6F876D34@rickmur.nl>
- References: <A34D7921-1317-47AC-9C6C-EC5B6F876D34@rickmur.nl>
- Thread-index: AckOW2GojUjELp60Sp2+K9A9Unm6SwAJVOMg
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rick
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 1:56 PM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: Got it! CCIE #21946
I can't explain how great the feeling is to be able to write this
After about 10 months of study I got my number at first attempt today
in San Jose.
It's soo cool to see yourself in the verification tool.
The lab was a really great experience just as the past 2 weeks at the
Internetwork Expert bootcamp @ Reno,NV.
I finished the lab in about 3,5 hours just after lunch and had plenty
of time reviewing every question again and again. I think I read every
question and examined every answer about 100 times, reloaded the rack
5 times, did tcl scripts 10 times. Just to be sure of every question.
When I walked out of the building I had a really neutral feeling about
the result. I knew I had checked everything but still didn't know what
to expect, but a few minutes after 12:30pm the damned message: Your
CCIE score report is now available, which makes it even more stressful
when you have to log-in with 2 credentials before you see your result
and luckily it was a fantastic one!
I'd like to thank Scott Morris and Brian McGahan for giving an
excellent bootcamp which really helped me to reach this exam level!
Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
Subscription information may be found at: