Re: Got it! CCIE #21946 posted 09/04/2008

You da man!!! Congrats!

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Mur <rick@xxxxxxxxxx>

Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:55:43
To: Cisco certification<ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Got it! CCIE #21946

Hi group,

I can't explain how great the feeling is to be able to write this
little e-mail!
After about 10 months of study I got my number at first attempt today
in San Jose.
It's soo cool to see yourself in the verification tool.

The lab was a really great experience just as the past 2 weeks at the
Internetwork Expert bootcamp @ Reno,NV.
I finished the lab in about 3,5 hours just after lunch and had plenty
of time reviewing every question again and again. I think I read every
question and examined every answer about 100 times, reloaded the rack
5 times, did tcl scripts 10 times. Just to be sure of every question.

When I walked out of the building I had a really neutral feeling about
the result. I knew I had checked everything but still didn't know what
to expect, but a few minutes after 12:30pm the damned message: Your
CCIE score report is now available, which makes it even more stressful
when you have to log-in with 2 credentials before you see your result
and luckily it was a fantastic one!

I'd like to thank Scott Morris and Brian McGahan for giving an
excellent bootcamp which really helped me to reach this exam level!

Rick Mur
CCIE #21946

Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net