Re: Got it! CCIE #21946 posted 09/04/2008
- Subject: Re: Got it! CCIE #21946
- From: itguy.pro@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 10:19:37 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:x-rim-org-msg-ref-id :return-receipt-to:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:reply-to :x-priority:references:in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:to:subject :from:date:content-type:mime-version; bh=JARtGKabVZiLYvPHzOikhxSUN1yyY1jAIf/GIb6qcrw=; b=CcBE+NyQXk64fS9g++kr1J2rfl2n5C+u8Irb7ULoPs4YZOt0aP5L9FcAbvYjbaGesa 1AyIgjk77XfVlQY6Zly7c3HuCoirgotvEmNAVY75q3lbUnlzi6mO7YN+eZNKcBnME32W wMyyfqJrtoX9Y/0V2fopGylsgPSVeAjjVvCsI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=x-rim-org-msg-ref-id:return-receipt-to:message-id :content-transfer-encoding:reply-to:x-priority:references :in-reply-to:sensitivity:importance:to:subject:from:date :content-type:mime-version; b=NeoGJEEe+pZGDIRx0fOm09EqY08i+WJzsARG++ygiNFxydXj/RWFpWKcOSo/9iOjh/ q3hLG0U5gFfCHRa3rC9eAXGVlLYr7QpC9MuN8sTNenKyfrcmN5m6wYV4hAcF99o7O9Zq 0cWoXAWAo8eDup52TVKLsmFFTWDD9LYOkqg6k=
- In-reply-to: <A34D7921-1317-47AC-9C6C-EC5B6F876D34@rickmur.nl>
- References: <A34D7921-1317-47AC-9C6C-EC5B6F876D34@rickmur.nl>
- Sensitivity: Normal
You da man!!! Congrats!
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile
From: Rick Mur <rick@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:55:43
To: Cisco certification<ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Got it! CCIE #21946
I can't explain how great the feeling is to be able to write this
After about 10 months of study I got my number at first attempt today
in San Jose.
It's soo cool to see yourself in the verification tool.
The lab was a really great experience just as the past 2 weeks at the
Internetwork Expert bootcamp @ Reno,NV.
I finished the lab in about 3,5 hours just after lunch and had plenty
of time reviewing every question again and again. I think I read every
question and examined every answer about 100 times, reloaded the rack
5 times, did tcl scripts 10 times. Just to be sure of every question.
When I walked out of the building I had a really neutral feeling about
the result. I knew I had checked everything but still didn't know what
to expect, but a few minutes after 12:30pm the damned message: Your
CCIE score report is now available, which makes it even more stressful
when you have to log-in with 2 credentials before you see your result
and luckily it was a fantastic one!
I'd like to thank Scott Morris and Brian McGahan for giving an
excellent bootcamp which really helped me to reach this exam level!
Blogs and organic groups at http://www.ccie.net
Subscription information may be found at: