Re: minimum ospf network statements posted 06/30/2008

The other option is if it is a range like

You could do
network area x

I guess It would depend on how the question was worded exactly.

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 3:13 PM, John <jgarrison1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been tasked with enabling ospf on certain links and am asked to do it
> with the minimum amount of network statements.
> My conclusion is that I don't need any network statements I can just enable
> ospf on interfaces and use zero network statements.
> Am I confused???

Tyson Scott - CCIE #13513 R&S and Security
Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: tscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Join our free online support and peer group communities:

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video On
Demand and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S
Lab, CCIE Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and
CCIE Storage Lab Certifications.