Re: minimum ospf network statements posted 06/30/2008

The other option is if it is a range like

0 10.1.0.0/24
1 10.1.1.0/24
2 10.1.2.0/24
3 10.1.3.0/24

You could do
network 10.1.0.0 0.0.3.255 area x

I guess It would depend on how the question was worded exactly.

--
Tyson Scott - CCIE #13513 R&S and Security
Technical Instructor - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: tscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Join our free online support and peer group communities:
http://www.IPexpert.com/communities

IPexpert - The Global Leader in Self-Study, Classroom-Based, Video On
Demand and Audio Certification Training Tools for the Cisco CCIE R&S
Lab, CCIE Security Lab, CCIE Service Provider Lab , CCIE Voice Lab and
CCIE Storage Lab Certifications.