From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ccie
girl
Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 6:31 AM
To: Cisco certification
Subject: *Mar 1 02:23:14.511: RT: NET-RED 0.0.0.0/0

Hi

I always put debug ip routing on my routers after I think I have
full reachablility - just to check any odd routing behaviuor. Does anyone
have an
understanding of this error message produced by the debug? I guess
it's something to do with redistribution on the router but does it tell me
anything
else?

many thanks