ip pim nbma-mode posted 06/29/2008

Hi experts

I am working with my workbook. A question says "enable sparse-dense-mode" in
the Hub and spoke FR
If i enable "ip pim sparse-dense-mode" in hub router It says like this

Rack1R9(config-if)#ip pim sparse-dense-mode
Rack1R9(config-if)#ip pim nbma-mode
PIM nbma-mode is not recommended for sparse-dense-mode
Rack1R9(config-if)#

What I do may I continue? or consider this error?
Would you please anyone correct me?
Richard
Rahul