RE: ...something just does not look right... posted 06/27/2008

I think It has something to do with the competition.
Or maybe because Brian D. was busy studying his Voice so he could not put
more time in GS. Or maybe because Scott M. move so IE name came across so
often :)

But in all ways it is very important to have some inspiration through people
that already done remarkable results.

BEST REGARDS,

RAMY SISY, CCIE X 2 (SECURITY, ROUTING/SWITCHING)#17321, CCSI#30417, C|EH,
C|HFI, CISSP, ISS-CA, MCSE, MCT

INSPIRED MASTER
                        INSPIRING CREATIVE THINKING ....

WWW.INSPIREDMASTER.COM