IE & or NMC DOiT Labs to Concente on? posted 06/25/2008

Hi,

I have seen it mentioned in several places that a good technique in the
final weeks before a lab attempt is to complete a number of labs over and
over again. Within the IE Vol2, can anyone recommend some good labs that
cover a wide range of questions? I will definitely be including IE Vol2 Lab
7 in the list, can anyone recommend 3 or 4 others?

I am also thinking of investing in NMC labs to give myself the 'MOC' lab
feel because I'm not familiar with their question technique or their
topology. I am too accustomed to IE's topology and need to be looking at
other physical topologies to make myself really take notice of devices
connect to. Any recommendations in NMCs DOiT Vol2 labs?

- Thor