From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tyson Scott
Sent: Friday, 20 June 2008 7:45 AM
To: shiran guez
Cc: Hong Chan; Cisco certification
Subject: Re: How I could see the VTP command that I enter in the
running, e.g.

Another option, if you use securecrt, you can use the chat window to
send the same command to all the different windows to save yourself from
having to copy and paste to mutliple windows.  If you have more windows
than just the switches it really doesn't matter because the rest will
reject the command anyways.

Speed is the name of the game.

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 4:24 PM, shiran guez <shiranp3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> this was not the guy question, the question was how can he recapture
> the commands he typed with his keyboard so he will be able to copy and

> paste to another device. :-)
>
> On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 9:10 AM, Hong Chan <howard.chan34@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> vtp configuration will store in the vlan.dat file unless your vtp
>> mode is transparent
>>
>> 2008/6/17 shiran guez <shiranp3@xxxxxxxxx>:
>>
>> if you would like to save last commands entered in the cli it is
>> relativly
>>> easy task
>>> !
>>> archive
>>>  log config
>>>  logging enable
>>>  logging size 500
>>> !
>>> ! then you can see the commands by the following show command:
>>>
>>> LAYER3-SW1#sh archive log config all
>>>  idx   sess           user@xxxx      Logged command
>>>    1     1        console@xxxxxxx  |interface GigabitEthernet0/12
>>>    2     1        console@xxxxxxx  | no switchport
>>>
>>> On 6/16/08, ccie <ccie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> >
>>>  > Hi Experts,

>>> these

>>> --
>>> Shiran Guez
>>> MCSE CCNP NCE1 CCIE #20572
>>> http://cciep3.blogspot.com
>>> http://www.linkedin.com/in/cciep3

> --
> Shiran Guez
> MCSE CCNP NCE1 CCIE #20572
> http://cciep3.blogspot.com
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/cciep3

--
Tyson Scott - CCIE #13513 R&S and Security Technical Instructor -
IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444
Fax: +1.810.454.0130
Mailto: tscott@xxxxxxxxxxxx