From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Amir.Tahir/Wateen/Lahore
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 1:10 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Frame-Relay Query

Hi Experts,

I am trying to configure Cisco and non-Cisco router in hub-&-Spoke
configuration.

Non Cisco router is using IETF encapsulation. If I have to ping my own
interface, do I have to provide IETF in mapping...

Sample Configurations of R2 are as follows:

R1 = Hub (non-Cisco Router)

R2 & R3 are spokes (Cisco Routers)

R2 Confs

Int s 1/0

Enc frame-relay

Frame map ip 131.1.123.1 201 br ietf

Frame map ip 131.1.123.3 201 ietf

Fram map ip 131.1.123.2 201 ietf --- need to confirm

Thanks for help in advance

Regards