Dynamips Vs Remote Lab posted 06/16/2008

Hi Experts,
                If my PC/Server able to run Full lab setup ( Example IE Lab)
which is designed to Dynamips , How the real remote lab different from the
Dynamips other than the Switching functionalities. I am expecting your
advise , for take decision.

Regards,
Anbu.