Re: Lab do and dont's..VTY access posted 06/10/2008

If we configure for

line vty 0 4
 login local
line 5 14
  pass CISCO
  login
and we only have local database about
username RDP pass CISCO

How do we know that if someone telnet to the router, he will use login
authentication or local authentication?

Thanks

Yohanes BW