Re: CCIE payrate in Los Angeles posted 06/09/2008

Is it still a good offer in Los Angeles though ?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Brunner" <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Gregory Gombas'" <ggombas@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "'Jonathan Greenwood II'" <gwood83@xxxxxxxxx>; "'Dane Newman'" <dane.newman@xxxxxxxxx>; "'Brad Ellis'" <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Chris Gray'" <chris.gray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "'Tony Varriale'" <tvarriale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 9:57 AM
Subject: RE: CCIE payrate in Los Angeles

LOL
"90k - 120k"

The economy must be worse than the actors on cnbc are harping about....

http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/1/1/111
f2df6b717ec01584155f190bb0ba0@xxxxxxxxxxx&source=19&FREE_TEXT=ccie&rating=99

and this is a pretty intense job "50% travel" WTF...

now tell me what the CCIE is worth...

I made more than that when I was a CCNP 2 years ago...

-Joe