20 Keys To A Successful CCIE posted 06/02/2008
- Subject: 20 Keys To A Successful CCIE
- From: "Moazzam Daimi" <daimi.moazzam@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 01:13:15 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; bh=2nI8PKT0XbhBFmaGhoH9Godeteczw4yAIT37PAY8Ubo=; b=xyLfru7/da/B8veP0fHGT/uH85DwwWvy/NX19zCH+2gHaDytRUnTiq8itc2OucqlZOBMpygceQeskfRqZX8+774Del8akKWxWXVlH39USXVUsal4A7k98vTCQ42Gjfm+4NVSyAeubFeHzXZG5N94ygmFejauNjpePH/gRiFx08o=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=YXF1x8XPWZBswC+DTVF2lz6p8gGtAfq0BWR8gvaRad3UB74/a7tCpYEg2grlk1qjFGyRuSQBHePySQzho62bqzQeyRQv7fn/t7htlYj4M0xFeTPvZsTT0Du4i2L55CDCkgEY3ba4oHl9A+ZmIsE4WXM+Gx5EFq3+Sdv5CjOm5Mk=
I have get these points from a forwarded Email.... same is printed in my
Lab as well..... Tried searching in archives so sending it to all:
Any comments from Experts on it ??
20 Keys To A Successful CCIE
1) Configure 3 routers everyday!
2) Watch a software forced reload
3) Let your OSPF say "hello"
4) Treat every IOS as you want to be treated
5) Live beneath your means
6) Forget the bugs
7) Never give up when configuring ~ miracles happen!
8) Remember someone's hints
9) Be kinder than you have to be
10) Wish not for things, but for wisdom and courage
11) Be tough-minded, but tender hearted
12) Don't forget that a router's greatest emotional need is to feel
13) Keep your enable secrets
14) Leave every config mode better than you found it
15) Show "ip ro" even when you don't feel for
16) Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do: documentation
17) Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years, or 2.8 attempts
18) When you arrive at your job in the morning, let the first thing you say
brighten everyone's day: "disgusting"
19) Don't rain on other people's configs
20) Don't waste an opportunity to reload