OT: Looking for Rack on rent posted 06/02/2008

Hi All, Sorry for the OT

But I know very few web-sites who offer racks on rent..(but..slots not
available or price is very high) so just want to take help of this group.

I am looking for CCIE RnS rack, who support cable swap if required, from mid
of this month till end of July.

pLeAsE pLeAsE do not Reply All for sending information on Rack
providers...Just reply to me.

Also, would like to know what should I check before opting any Online Rack,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Moazzam