max-metric router-lsa command posted 05/21/2008

hi all,

Regarding the max-metric router-lsa command i would like to know what the options like external-lsa do.

I understand that it concerns external LSAs but I tried with or without and i see no difference in the neighboring device.

Thanks,
Abderrahim