Security lab Rack Rental InternetworkExpert topology posted 05/18/2008

Hello Experts,

I am booking the majority of my rack time for the security lab with
internetworkexperts racks since I am using there workbooks to study.  I see
the dates July 7 - 11th are not open.  I am just looking for advice on
another vendor to book for these dates so I can keep on studying this week.
Does anyone have any advice/suggestions?

Dane