RE: Diamond Currency posted 05/09/2008

Joe,

That sounds pretty good, but I prefer 5'7"+ and I'm more of an ass man
myself.

The only problem with your plan is that it doesn't take into consideration
the Israeli Military Intelligence Report, which I assure you is very
credible and began under "official" investigation April 29th, when FBI
Special Agent Curran Thomerson paid me a personal visit to my residence.

You should know that I had nothing to do with the creation of the
Intelligence Report, but it has not been refuted by Mossad or Israeli
Military Intelligence for the past nearly 9 months that it began being
published by a close colleague Gary S Gevisser, who does have close ties
with the Jewish Underground but maintains that he is neither an official or
unofficial member of any of Israel's Military or Intelligence gathering
services.

"Immediately following the 2008 Olympics in Beijing China, Al Qaeda will
launch a series of attacks on the oil fields of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and
Qatar which will immediately paralyze the United States Economy."

Israel has not refuted the Israeli Military Intelligence report that
unequivocally spells out the mutually beneficial relationship between the
United States Government and the corrupt kingdoms of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait,
and Qatar; the same kingdoms that fund the terrorist groups which justify
the wars which results in petro-dollars flowing into their countries. Very
simple.

Even something a student majoring in alcohol consumption can understand.

Adam

PS Let me know when you have