RE: VA approved CCIE classes? posted 05/08/2008

on that note for those with VA benefits the VA will pay for CCIE Lab attempts
and CCIE Written attempts, even if you fail the exam! those are full
re-imbursments of the exam. I spent a lot of time getting this approved
through the VA years ago and now it's approved for all. My last two attempts
at the R/S lab were paid for. Keep in mind for those with GI BILL, This will
reduce your GIbill funds each time you elect a re-imbursement. I think they
docked a month for each lab exam and a quarter-month for each written. If you
have exhausted your benefits your are out of luck in that regard.

Josh

CCIE 16024