I know this is a fopa posted 04/29/2008

Hello everyone  I know this is a big fopa but if anyone is interested in
projects in Anchorage Alaska. The company I work for has positions for Cisco
R&S and VOICE Engineers/Technicians.  Those interested let me know and I'll
send you to my companys website.

For the rest of you I know this is a fopa but we are haveing problems
finding people who are qualifed and the right frame of mind.  IE This is
Alaska and sometimes I have a hard time finding a coke in the company fridge
do to the beer is in the way :).

Patrick