AW: bgp to ospf redistribution question posted 04/23/2008

You are configuring the router to redistribute bgp routes into OSPF. The two
routes in your example ( and are static.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----
Von: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 23. April 2008 15:55
An: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: bgp to ospf redistribution question

I'm trying to redistribute from bgp into ospf,

I have one network in bgp advertise with directly connected static route and
other with next hop static route

router bgp 100
no sync
no auto-summary
network mask
network mask

ip route null 0
ip route

router ospf 1
redistribute bgp 100 subnets metric 100

the only one I can see in ospf after redistribution is directly connected
static (null0)

Can some1 explain why?

Pass the CCIE in six weeks, Guaranteed!