From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
EdmondsSG@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 6:20 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Multiple IEs

Why do so many people get their first IE, then immediately go for a
second
(SP/VOICE/SECURITY)?

Is almost like they get the IE in say R/S and think .. thats it ..I know
it
all now - I can move on to something else.

But it takes years to become a true 'EXPERT' in any field - so dont  let
the
certifications grandiose title fool ya!

Build on what you have learnt through exam study - become a true expert
-
and you will be a man my son ..