RE: Multiple IEs posted 01/28/2008
- Subject: RE: Multiple IEs
- From: "Paul Dardinski" <pauld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:50:33 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AchiB02mFXBcP05ASv69mKIRVhg0CQAEdZMw
- Thread-topic: Multiple IEs
I think it is because in the first one we all get kind of "weird" and
pretty much become study addicts:)
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 6:20 AM
Subject: Multiple IEs
Why do so many people get their first IE, then immediately go for a
Is almost like they get the IE in say R/S and think .. thats it ..I know
all now - I can move on to something else.
But it takes years to become a true 'EXPERT' in any field - so dont let
certifications grandiose title fool ya!
Build on what you have learnt through exam study - become a true expert
and you will be a man my son ..
Subscription information may be found at: