From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Satha Nantheesan
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2008 11:29 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: Satha Nantheesan
Subject: Dynamips VTP issue...vlan.dat file

Hi

    I Have an issue in Dynamips when I am practicing, every thing ok .
But if I saved the configuration and closed the dynamips and open it
again ,all the configuration are there other than VTP configuration. So
I want to know is there any possibility to save the VTP info (vlan.dat
file) in Dynamips permanently.

Regards,

Nanthee.