RE: Narbik's CCVP? posted 01/23/2008
- Subject: RE: Narbik's CCVP?
- From: "JNCCIA" <jnccia@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 07:36:57 -0500
- Cc: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Peter Stephan'" <engpeter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Content-language: en-us
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=pDHvCs2Fjc2OA6LJlYTc6Yaq6Dh0Sy4KmlDmqEa1rYk=; b=w7DqNVjgwmNR84dVgBfVr5bYaufrAF9NTpRMnzmYTaNV7P1+TMr5IrRsZa2cRjGUyc72i9lNz+hiKI0HAz2kTI3pe1hG4c9OO0sXCj4Y7LXLyxbZHcu7Uuox91wCu8N2osQb6x47O6HVZexsNoUU+9MTAOcNaOn3TI1c1Ik9Mh4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; b=xsLwucef2261aPyekMekJq3U9zB1G+N8jZUVc7DYSnABa8W8wXCeNhl18Im7g/BzvyV6pc7XggsyzRsqvF8Sll94uPyAHyDjwc51Fh/dKYYLCmtjaCw1VA1AunlE48t97s4nCpzWgHAsmJptS2oQlucENwsA0o5LoWKiB/KZHEI=
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <002c01c85c96$435e1c30$ca1a5490$@com> <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: Achbp1ABc9UjnCvbSNqN7q3+Gp9F6gA7avrQADsG6JAADm3mAA==
Narbik is right up there with IPExpert, Internetwork Expert and
NetMasterclass. You can not go wrong by attending his class. Along with
the Brians, Scott, and Caslow, Narbik is one of the best. Narbik is also
one of the most respected on GroupStudy. So, Mr Stephan either has not been
on GS long enough to know and/or does not having any first hand experience
I have been to Narbik's CCIE R&S Bootcamps and they are nothing short of
Narbik is definitely offering a Voice class, for $4200. He told me that the
link will be up soon, which will explain the details. You can tag Narbik
again, if you did not get a response. Whoever runs this GS has things
running really slow for some reason. Posts are being delayed by about 24
hours. Not to mention, Narbik may be teaching and it may take a couple of
days for him respond.
If you are not sure about Narbik, just go through the archives and read
about Narbik and his ability as an instructor from his former students.
Like I said, you really cant go wrong with Narbik, or any of the others
above. $4200 for a CCVP to CCIE Voice sounds pretty good to me
From: Peter Stephan [mailto:engpeter@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:32 AM
Subject: RE: Narbik's CCVP?
Do never go for anything presented by Narbik.
Stick to InternetworkExpert or IP Expert.
These guys are REALLY RESPECTABLE companies.
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2008 05:30
Subject: Narbik's CCVP?
Does anyone know if Narbik is really offering a 10 day CCVP bootcamp for
Anyone with any experience with Narbiks class? I am sure this has been
asked already, but did not find his CCVP Bootcamp in any previous posts,
thus the reason I am asking.
Guy I worked with in Iraq that took Narbik's last CCIE bootcamp in Dubai
said that he was offering a 10 day CCVP bootcamp for $4200, but I have not
been able to obtain confirmation. I sent Narbik an email today, but no
response yet and I have to figure out whether or not to go with him or
Any help would be great.
Subscription information may be found at: