BGP-Next hop self ? posted 01/22/2008

I got ip prefixes learned from my IBGP peer<that prefixes originated
from its another EBGP peer.On my router That prefixes are not "Best"
due to no next hop address reachability & not added to my routing
table Can I forward that prefixes to my next IBGP peer by using
route-reflector client?
If no Why ?

thanks
Monica