Re: multipoint subinterfaces refused posted 01/21/2008

 thanks !

shiran guez a icrit :

  set the encapsulation of the main interface first to frame-relay.

  On Jan 21, 2008 12:13 PM, Navid Daghighi <smart4D@xxxxxxx> wrote:

    Hi,

    on my routers, when I type "interface s0.X multipoint", the IOS
    refuses
    with "invalid input at ^multipoint"
    whatever being X
    while int s0.X point is accepted