RE: multipoint subinterfaces refused posted 01/21/2008

You must enable frame-relay on the main interface first.
> Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 11:13:51 +0100> From: smart4D@xxxxxxx> To:
ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: multipoint subinterfaces refused> > Hi,> > on
my routers, when I type "interface s0.X multipoint", the IOS refuses > with
"invalid input at ^multipoint"> whatever being X> while int s0.X point is
accepted> > I run IOS 12.3(15)> > any idea where is this coming from ?> >
thanks,> Navid> >