Re: Change metric-type violate rule: "don't change metric"? posted 01/20/2008

Hi ,

If the question says to not touch the metric... I would not touch the
metric nor the metric-type.

besides, if you change the metric-type to E1, you are indeed changin
the metric all the way through the OSPF domain.

I agree to use distance on every device in the ospf domain and stating
that from the source R1, use the acl (Routes redistributed from eigrp)
and then set a lower AD.

Another good advice is to ask the proctor if you can use it or not.