BGP Inject Map not injecting subnet.. posted 01/20/2008

I've been working on this for a few hours and can't seem to get this working.  The route should be in my bgp table if it has the aggregate  It is not installing in the table.  Any ideas?

router bgp 65532
 bgp inject-map INJECT exist-map SOURCE

ip prefix-list originate seq 5 permit
ip prefix-list source seq 5 permit
ip prefix-list source_route seq 5 permit

route-map SOURCE permit 10
 match ip address prefix-list source_route
 match ip route-source prefix-list source
route-map INJECT permit 10
 set ip address prefix-list originate

R3#sho ip bgp
   Network          Next Hop            Metric LocPrf Weight Path
*>i204.12.0.0/16               0    100      0 65534 i