How to prepare for CCIE posted 01/19/2008

Hi experts and CCIEs out there,

I ve been trying to prepare for CCIE for the past 6 months now. I would like
you advices on how you would make a structured approach on studying for the
CCIE. I have ample time at work and also study from home. My problem is that
I get carried away. I need to outline a mode of study rather than beating
around the bush. Currently I use CCIE cbt nuggets to bridge the knowledge
gap, but I feel that's not enough. Any advices and way of study topic by
topic would be appreciated.

Thanks

Fawaz