Change metric-type violate rule: "don't change metric"? posted 01/18/2008

Hi Group,

I have a scenario in which OSPF and EIGRP are redistributed mutually on R1
and R2

The requirement:

- configure the network so routers in OSPF prefer R1 over R2 to reach
Network A.
- Do not change the metric of routes redistributed from EIGRP into OSPF on
either R1 or R2 to accomplish this.

Will it violate the task If I change the metric type of routes redistributed
from EIGRP -> OSPF on R1 to E1?

Thanks

Phuc