RE: REAL CCIE LAB posted 01/18/2008

Even if you dont get caught and u pass using this stuff it is still cheating.
and to me you're not a real CCIE.

To be honest few people in this list contact me offline when each time i fail
offering me to exchange questions and real info. about the labs.

I have to say..that even with my 3 failed attempts i dont regret not
cheating.

If you're just interested in getting the number without deserving it, i am
sure you will find people on this list and elsewhere on the net selling or
exchanging this stuff.

now if you wanna proud of yourself and your acheivement and be a real
expert...than put ur head down and study...no other way.

my 2 cents.

Abderrahim

bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: REAL CCIE
LAB> > I was just wondering thanks.> > > ---- Brian Dennis
<bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > The people who want their names
turned into Cisco for trying to violate> > the NDA use those labs ;-) Rumor
has it that a few people have been> > turned in for buying those labs. It
seems that once they buy the "real> > ccie labs" that the seller will
blackmail the buyer into paying them more> > money or having their name turned
over to the CCIE program at Cisco. > > Imagine the stress of walking into the
lab when the proctor thinks you> > tried to buy real ccie labs ;-).> > > >
Good Luck!> > > > Brian Dennis, CCIE4 #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security/SP)> >
bdennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > > > Internetwork Expert, Inc.> >
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com> > Toll Free: 877-224-8987> > Direct:
+1-775-544-1653 (Outside the US and Canada)> > > > >----- Original Message
-----> > Subject: REAL CCIE LAB> > Date: Mon, January 14, 2008 19:35> > From: