Re: cciecert book ?!! posted 01/17/2008

U are wrong, even if someone told you like that, before you checked it by
your eyes do not trust anyone specially someone who passed labs exams
already
In real world most of ccie do not want that ccie certifications become like
ccna, ccnp or mcse. that's right but they must know or maybe already
know that it is not easy to pass labs exam like ccna, ccnp
Even though someone have cciecert' WB, they also must study hard with all of
routers/switches as well troubleshotting Do you think this is also "Paper
CCIEs" ?

I think that already a lot of ccie used this workbooks and passed, but after
they passed , they said this company is a fake site. it's really funny
I also had used this site long time ago. also, many people are going to be
using it so far

Anyway this story must end !!!!!!!!! All is up to you

Regards