To: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 1:11 PM
Subject: Last Minute Tips .. Lab in 7 Days.

Hi Experts,

I have my lab (1st Attempt) on 22nd Jan., Lately i have been practicing all
nights till morning and taking short naps in days, now adjusting my schedule
according to lab so that i dont get sleepy there.
I have finished revising practice workbooks, finished reviewing all IE
workbook Solutions, any other last week advice on what should i do in the
remaining days ( besides drinking and eating the DocCD) would be much
appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Farhan Anwar