From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Rajat Chauhan
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 9:20 PM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Finally got mine....19814

I cant thank much all you SMEs here- Brian, Scott, Subodh, Narbik and so
many others who have cleared so many lil but critical doubts on subjects
with lil or unclear matter available online.

I was finally able to get hold on my part of the no. off the coveted
series...and can finally return to home to sleep and afford to bath daily ;)

Luckily, it came in the first attempt itself for me today here at RTP, and I
simply cant wait to return to home, India.

Moving forward , I had CCDP in my mind, but recently, I came to know about
CCDE as if any body can shed more light on it, it'll e highly

Thanks a lot.

Cheers !!