Re: IP traffic-export posted 01/15/2008

Hi Sadiq,

Here is the link for NetFlow configuration:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios124/124cg/honf_c/chap05/onf_bcf.htm

And a tip that you might find useful is Google can be used to search a
specific site.  For example, search for this in Google:    "IP
traffic-export" site:www.cisco.com/univercd/

That will find any time "ip traffic-export" is mentioned, but only in the
univercd, so you don't get tons of Cisco.com articles and such.

Hope that helps,

Eric