RE: urgent Help required, lab on 18th Jan 2008 but no visa.... posted 01/14/2008

Hi M Hussain,
If you can get a letter from the embassy clarifying that you already applied
for the VISA in specific date and they need more time to check your document
to grant you the VISA, it will be more effective than Doctor/Virus story in
front of them.
Try to find sold legal reasons for your case before exam date to let them
"may" accept your request to get another date; otherwise you will lose your
money.

Thanks,
Ramy Sisy
CCIE#17321 (Security), CCSI#30417, CCNP, C|EH, C|HFI
Technical Instructor

Network Learning Inc - A Cisco Sponsored Organization (SO) YES! We take
Cisco Learning credits!
rsisy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.ccbootcamp.com (Cisco Training and Advanced Technology Rental
Racks)