Re: Hitch-CCIE LAB PAYMENT - DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD. posted 01/14/2008

you CAN make a payment via debit card, they are backed by VISA/MC if you are in the U.S. for the most part. If it has the symbol on the front then you are golden. I Did it 5 times, including one recently with no problems.

From: "Gaurav Prakash" <gsinl@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2008 4:49 AM
To: "Monica Belluci" <mpls1979@xxxxxxxxx>; "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hitch-CCIE LAB PAYMENT - DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD.

Hi,

You still have time to modify the details , and enter the details of CC.
I dont think you can make payment via debit card.. Anyways you can open a case
with Certification SUpport for more info.

regards,
Gaurav Prakash

----- Original Message ---- From: Monica Belluci <mpls1979@xxxxxxxxx> To: Cisco certification <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, 12 January, 2008 5:58:31 PM Subject: Hitch-CCIE LAB PAYMENT - DEBIT CARD OR CREDIT CARD.

Dear
Guys,

Mistakenly, Unfortunately I did payment of my Lab exam by using debit
card.

Is that transaction will be succeeded by using Debit card or I have to
use
CREDIT CARD.

Is anybody succeeded transaction using DEBIT CARD

My last
day of payment (Exam fees) is 15th Jan (before 28 days) that means I
have more
4 days.

My current status is "Paid via Credit Card: Pending Approval " on
Cisco
Site.

How can I make new payment for Exam (As I can still see icons of
VISA,
MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS) on Cisco login site?

Can I make
payment again by using CREDIT CARD?

By safe side I send an Email to Cisco
system and open case for that but due