Re: urgent Help required, lab on 18th Jan 2008 but no visa.... posted 01/13/2008
- Subject: Re: urgent Help required, lab on 18th Jan 2008 but no visa....
- From: "George Goglidze" <goglidze@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 11:49:16 +0100
- Cc: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=DUJNISnkLyRm1LSI/kp9JR4uKQbX/iwpC8/XBFZVq/s=; b=UQz0PdRmOHvXdPKn1eU19m7UDMKAmQHv2LOOlJx58UJ9Lt7Z1QYUqgwgeXirtg809AHRTkI3D8/ij2UtOjpwMb7j0AiQO1o+plcK+16B1xZlZFNDuBG3yXNAzSTJToAXCRt00W9tOasjWZ5sf6FP7t1OrExJklFPjSOdmB5xyR0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; b=KzGUXyYV49L5oj+WRkVCny+AiZFBI78onjYnLN3G67sv8yEvWF6wgLJDPm5g6V0teFiNiDKHVLGVEUrgwhnU/S5qqEuMWo0sSV9WqrFBQEMQ3jAGCb1PxaQUCZqHfIOYNxUpkadaHA3lsFVCgpvTHxeucj5KnXDW9BJeNQQu4cg=
- In-reply-to: <BAY108-W3523D21FC715C7FB764619974B0@phx.gbl>
- References: <A13FA4B2F7631E4B854D1AAA03078449087E7B6F@bgeexc04.asiapacific.cpqcorp.net> <001301c85365$7ce1bc30$76a53490$@com> <BAY108-W3523D21FC715C7FB764619974B0@phx.gbl>
I don't think anyone can help you unfortunately,
if Cisco told you, you can't have refund, or date swap, that' it.
Actually it's written in policy you sign (click "I Agree"), when you make a
The only chance you have is to speak with the embassy and try to get a visa.
otherwise you will have to book a new date and pay again.
this is really unfortunate, I would suggest next time, you begin preparing
your travel papers like 6 months before, and not the last moment when you're
out of time.
On Jan 11, 2008 8:05 PM, m hussain <mmgnoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hello to every one on Group Study,
> I m ready for my lab exams on 18th of january 2008.
> But i m not able to get my visa (Belgium) until now, as embassy need
> time to grant me a visa.
> i called cisco, opened a TAC case.
> but they said i can't get any refund, and also no possibility to get any
> and i will lose my money.
> i explained that i got sick for 10 days, doctor asked me not to go
> outside, as
> i was infected by Virus.
> i explained every thing. but they are keep saying they can't do any
> can some one suggest me what i can do....???????????????????
> Please this is really urgent.
> as i seen one guy here some days ago...........he had the same situation,
> but he got another date..........not the refund...
> waiting for yours response guys........
> take care
> Get Hotmail on your mobile, text MSN to 63463!
> Subscription information may be found at: