Re: 'Narbik Kocharians bootcamp feedbak ? posted 01/12/2008

Yemi,

I'm due to go next month.  Travel arrangements made,
etc.

You know me, my experience (good, bad, or
indifferent).

I'll try to give a fair critique and let you know what
I think of the class.

In fairness, I've been to a few classes now and I've
been to the lab 4 times already, so I'm not exactly an
untested source.

I've seen some of Narbik's work and it is clear and
easy to follow.

So...  patience is a virtue.