RE: Google Technical Interview posted 01/11/2008
- Subject: RE: Google Technical Interview
- From: <M_A_Jones@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:40:05 -0600
- Cc: <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- In-reply-to: <003701c8440f$4ce6ee20$0200a8c0@Office>
- References: <BLU118-W357FF3F6C638F12081B2CA8B5E0@phx.gbl> <003701c8440f$4ce6ee20$0200a8c0@Office>
- Thread-index: AchEHhCfmxligA/lQw6crCsF1C+p0wQhLEyw
- Thread-topic: Google Technical Interview
>From what I've heard, get ready for some "Network Trivia".
Global Network Operations
Dell Inc. | Information Technology
W. 512.723.3268 | C. 512.966.6908
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 2:18 PM
To: Calvino Borcelli
Subject: Re: Google Technical Interview
I was interviewed by a nice lady working for google. I think they could
be great to work for.
Their main hook is the culture there as opposed to high rates of pay so
if money is what you want don't expect lots and lots. Free table tennis
and not very high rates of pay. They are not keen on seniority and
Try banks instead if you want to earn loot.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Calvino Borcelli" <cal_borci@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 7:14 PM
Subject: OT : Google Technical Interview
> Hello Everyone,
> I was wondering if anyone here has attended any interviews with google
> network positions ? I hear that their interviews are quite creative.
> anyone be kind enough to give me some clues about what to expect.
> Thanks Very Much,
> Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's
> Subscription information may be found at:
Subscription information may be found at: