RE: Google Technical Interview posted 01/11/2008

>From what I've heard, get ready for some "Network Trivia".

Michael Jones
Network Engineer
Global Network Operations
Dell Inc. | Information Technology
W. 512.723.3268 | C. 512.966.6908

-----Original Message-----
From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gary Duncanson
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 2:18 PM
To: Calvino Borcelli
Cc: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Google Technical Interview

I was interviewed by a nice lady working for google. I think they could
be great to work for.
Their main hook is the culture there as opposed to high rates of pay so
if money is what you want don't expect lots and lots. Free table tennis
and not very high rates of pay. They are not keen on seniority and
titles either.
Try banks instead if you want to earn loot.

Gary