From: nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Snyder, Daniel P
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2008 6:27 AM
To: ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Failed first attempt

Took the lab last week in RTP and failed. I seemed to be pretty close
and the lab wasn't too bad. My question... is there any good reading
material that covers the "security" portion of the lab? Not necessarily
the switch security but more of ACL type security with examples and
such? I retake my exam on Feb 21st and I want to touch up that and my
QoS.... Thanks in advance...