Re: RED/WRED Qeustion posted 01/05/2008

I would go with bandwidth as bandwidth will not limit the usage of your line
to 80 if there is no congestion. and shaping will always average to the the
80% of your line so it mean you are paying full price for a partial utilized
line.

it would fit to answer this scenario but I think it was not a requirement to
shape your line to only utilize 80% when not needed.

But both answers are fine for this question bellow :-)

--
Shiran Guez
MCSE CCNP NCE1