To: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2008 10:59 AM
Subject: ip nat reversible

I have been banging my head against the config guide for "ip nat route-map
reversible" for over 2 hours now.

The example is not helping at all, but what I understood (along from all the
previous GS posts) is that it provides extra security by validating the
outside IP address against an ACL in the route-map rather than simply
allowing access to the "Cached Translated entry".

Anyone have a more solid idea on how to test this feature or what it really
achieves.

Joseph.