Re: Statically mapping broadcasts posted 01/04/2008

Hi Ben,

Is the following config functionally the same?

!
interface Serial1/0
 encapsulation frame
 no fram inv
 frame map ip 1.1.1.1 101 <- to the hub
 frame map ip 1.1.1.2 101 broadcast <- to the spoke
!

I understand the "broadcast" keyword is per protocol per DLCI. Correct me if
I'm wrong.

Thank you.

BR,
Emil