Just Joined..First Post/Question! posted 01/02/2008

Hi Guys!

I just joined group Study and here is my first question,I asked this questions from many but did not got satisfied.If there is one router R1 connection to other two router via FR via two different interfaces like this :-

   R3------s0/1--R1--s0/0-----R2

And in another case R1 is connected two router via FR but with ONE MAIN INTERFACE BY MAKING TWO SUBINTERFACE like this:-

   R3------s0/0.3--R1--s0/0.2-----R2

Can you tell me the difference in between two cases like in context to data transmission? Actually I also dont have one serial module and was thinking instead of using two main interfaces if I use two subinterface  under one interface,would that make any difference if I start practicing my labs like that,also generally also i am curious to know the difference.

KiD

Easily monitor multiple email accounts & access them with a click.
Visit http://www.inbox.com/notifier and check it out!