Re: BGP suppress maps posted 12/29/2007

Ah, yes. So you have to understand what ACL and prefix-list can match:

A prefix-list cannot be used to match on arbitrary bit patterns like an
accesslist can. Prefix-lists cannot be used to check if a number is even or
odd, nor check if a number is divisible by 15, etc... Bit checking in a
prefix-list is sequential, and must start with the most significant
(leftmost) bit. (from IEWB)

Phuc