CCIE security written exam book list posted 12/28/2007

Hi all,

I would like to take the CCIE security WRITTEN exam. Could someone recommend
me 1 or 2 good books, which are a must for this exam. Please note, I'm aware
of the CCIE security written booklist on CCO, but I would like to hear from
you which books are the best.
Thanks

Regards,
Jorg