LAB Payment posted 12/20/2007

Hi All,

Today is the last date for the payment of My Lab Exam, i have entered
the credit card information and all, now it says that it will take 3-10
days for processing the payment. and status also shows that "Paid via
credit card, Pending Approval".
Will the transaction happen today only so as to keep the date with me or
it takes 3 - 10 days for processing, if it takes 3- 10 days, will the
date remain with me till the payment is processed???

Thanks
Gops