Re: Passed at SJ first try, my lucky number 19566!!! posted 12/08/2007
- Subject: Re: Passed at SJ first try, my lucky number 19566!!!
- From: "Gregory Gombas" <ggombas@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2007 20:21:06 -0500
- Cc: "Cisco certification" <ccielab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=xzl6EOdpEsqRF9pTi1OQqSiC7BfNjtnm4uWFO0KG608=; b=E9c/g7TLHAKUiGKGtoyBXZX30TMg4XUuGVpk+SCSz37OisYwz07Y2qnCeevMR4PMBNCMkdXOIkbR/5gJo3g3XprN2aOFaMlz1ud7naeRu8KUOaAnJJyT42iMEAZfVGtuwnkymEWP6+YztPCy5ckJeZxH1V+DJeY5EXm/7boVA7Q=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=R1ggFk6+cf+TZo/TZmk194mWRe4RE6uxxMaCVDiXe4uD8JWM+yYEhAHeRkYCMXP28BS2J6y9xj8cpYBWYr6CJ8gK0DlHJxf6FgLtas3M9dcCICt5D/1Cy9kmOh4C4HGCezRbLmRB8sMbzxDPfChjLRRVz+S0xcp3tX9iGY1JP14=
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Wow all those certs in a year and a half! Awesome!
On Dec 8, 2007 1:55 PM, Saul Arjona <saul.arjona.bueno@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I just wanted to thank everybody on this group for the great support,
> specially but not limited to the Brians, Scott Morris, Narbik, Tarun, Joe
> Brunner for taking the time to answer almost all the questions made on this
> group which I think is a great learning tool.
> I studied for over a year, I started on May for CCNA, on October did CCNP,
> November CCDA December CCDP, March CCIE written and Yesterday did the Lab
> exam after nonstop studying for a year and a half!!!!
> I used the following material for the CCIE studies
> Routing TCP/IP Volume I and II
> CCIE Routing and Switching Official Certification Guide
> Troubleshooting IP Routing Protocols
> BGP Internet Routing Architectures
> Internetwork Expert CODs
> Internetwork Expert Advanced Technology Labs
> Internetwork Expert Core Labs
> Internetwork Expert Work Book
> And a lot of resources from Cisco UniverCD
> And after all that my number is CCIE 19566 !!!!!
> Thank you all, I will keep subscribed to this list hoping I can help someone
> Subscription information may be found at: